“I knew dentistry was an ideal profession for me at the age of sixteen. My family dentist encouraged my interest. My life has been devoted to learning and perfecting the art and practice of dentistry. I love the technical aspect of my profession but most of all I love making people smile.”
Dr. Jirik is an Arkansas native and a long time Cabot resident. He and his wife Kim have two children, William and Annalise. Dr. Jirik has been practicing dentistry since 1986 and has been placing and restoring dental implants since 1989.
A pioneer in cosmetic bonded porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns, Dr. Jirik first implemented these procedures in 1987. Dr. Jirik received a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science from the University of Arkansas in Little Rock. His dental degree was obtained from the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences in 1986, where he won several awards for pediatric and operative dentistry. Dr. Jirik recently spoke at an international lecture with the World Congress of Oral Implantology in Hawaii and followed the venerable Lou Holtz at a national conference in Kansas City, Kansas. Dr. Jirik is also a Board Examiner for the American Board of Oral Implantology.
Dr. Jirik has been featured on Today’s THV Morning Show with Robyn Richardson and Good Morning Arkansas with Steve Powell. Dr. Jirik performed his first guided surgery case, Teeth in an Hour, live on KATV.
He holds positions as:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Past President, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Southern District
- Fellow, American Academy of General Dentistry
- Past President, Society for the Preservation of Oral Health
- Misch Implant Institute Graduate
- Active Member, Alabama Implant Study Group
- American Dental Association
- Arkansas State Dental Association